Utopia Primary Care — Concierge Medicine in Scottsdale, AZ
We offer an alternative to the way health care is currently provided … care that is patient-centered, convenient and of the highest quality. This type of practice in which a group of services is paid for by patients is often called a concierge or boutique practice.
It is the belief of Dr. Jeffrey Baird, M.D. — a prominent Scottsdale physician for the past 25 years — that the patient-doctor relationship has been severed by a combination of insurance company and governmental interference. In 2014 he decided to form Utopia Primary Care Concierge Medicine, where the patient’s need are the main driver for the practice.
What does concierge medicine mean to me?
- We do not contract with insurance payers, but instead develop a payment structure directly between us and our patients.
- Our office practice is limited to no more than 400 patients, providing a higher level of service for each individual.
- We provide continuity of care throughout the healthcare spectrum, from routine office visits and physical exams to coordinating care in the hospital setting.
- We communicate with our patients in whatever way best suits their needs; in person, by phone or electronically.
- We offer same day appointments and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
At Utopia Primary Care, we believe this is the best way to optimize our patients’ health while limiting the interference from outside forces.