Utopia Primary Care — Concierge Medicine in Scottsdale, AZ
We offer an alternative to the way health care is currently provided … care that is patient-centered, convenient and of the highest quality. This type of practice in which a group of services is paid for by patients is often called a concierge or boutique practice.
It is the belief of Dr. Jeffrey Baird, M.D. — a prominent Scottsdale physician for the past 25 years — that the patient-doctor relationship has been severed by a combination of insurance company and governmental interference. In 2014 he decided to form Utopia Primary Care Concierge Medicine, where the patient’s need are the main driver for the practice.
What does concierge medicine mean to me?
- We do not contract with insurance payers, but instead develop a payment structure directly between us and our patients.
- Our office practice is limited to no more than 400 patients, providing a higher level of service for each individual.
- We provide continuity of care throughout the healthcare spectrum, from routine office visits and physical exams to coordinating care in the hospital setting.
- We communicate with our patients in whatever way best suits their needs; in person, by phone or electronically.
- We offer same day appointments and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
At Utopia Primary Care, we believe this is the best way to optimize our patients’ health while limiting the interference from outside forces.
Health care for the entire family, under one roof!
At Utopia Primary Care we provide support throughout the healthcare spectrum:
Acting as your “Medical Quarterback” Dr. Baird provides a cohesive and integrated approach to your health — from coordinating care among Specialists, providing guidance when additional tests and procedures are needed, and being your Medical Advocate if a hospital stay is required.
With a special interest in medicine for mature adults and chronic disease management, Dr. Baird enjoys the academic challenges of family medicine and helping his patients cope with the health challenges which occur over the years.